Let me tell you about my new addiction. It's a little thing called Pinterest. If you haven't heard of it, look it up. It's one of the most addicting websites I've ever been on.
Pinterest is an online pinboard where people can pin anything that strikes their fancy. You can scroll through all of the pins and repin all of the stuff you like. I'm really not doing it any justice by trying to explain it.
Just know that I love it. And you should check it out. Because it rocks.
Anyway, that's where I found this recipe. Baileys (love!), white chocolate (double love!) and fudge (do I really need to go on here?). Seriously, they had me at Baileys, but Baileys fudge? Come on. I knew it had to be good. And boy, was I right! Sweet, rich, easy and delicious.
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 36oz white chocolate chips
- ½ cup raw pistachios, chopped
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with nonstick foil. Or, if you don't have nonstick foil, lightly grease.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine the chocolate, condensed milk and Bailey's. Stir constantly until the chocolate is completely melted. Remove from the heat and stir in the pistachios.
- Pour into the pan and let cool until set. Once set, peel off the foil and cut into one inch squares.
- Source: Eat Good 4 Life